South Leicester Memorial Park and Crematorium
The South Leicestershire Memorial Park and Crematorium was opened in 2015. Located in the beautiful countryside of Countesthorpe (named after the 11th century Countess Judith niece of William The Conqueror) the setting is peaceful and rest full.
Facilities include full Cremation, manicured landscaping lawns and Garden of Remembrance.
One Main Chapel (100 seated, 200 with standing in foyer).
One hour services times are reserved (to include arrival and departure). This will allow for an approximate 40-minute service.
- An organ is available as well as a (superb) sound system installed for music to be played at a service if required.
- The are many features installed for disabled persons. For the hard of hearing, a looped induction system is in place.
- Parking facilities for up to 100 cars.
- One (free) projector image projected above the catafalque throughout the service.
- Modern, atmospheric as well impressive mood lighting.
- Obitus Webcam system installed allowing remote viewing (via the Internet) from anywhere in the world (that has an Internet connection). It is password controlled; safe and secure.
South Leicestershire Memorial Park and Cremation Fees
Monday to Friday - 9:00 - 5:00pm
Saturday and Sunday - 10:00 - 4:00pm
Main telephone Number
0116 258 1870