Oakley Wood Crematorium
Oakley Wood crematorium is owned and run by Warwickshire District Council and opened in 1971. The crematorium is located approximately 5 miles south of Leamington Spa on the B4087 just south of the M40 at junction 13 (north bound exit only). The crematorium is situated in 21 acres of a 116 acre ancient wood dating back to the 12th century; Oakley Wood.
North Chapel (up to 160 seated - no standing room available)
South Chapel (up to 85 seated and 40 standing)
Services are held every 45 minutes. This will allow for a 30-minute service.
- Both chapels have an organ available for use.
- A sound system installed for music to be played. The crematorium has a 'comprehensive' music library on offer.
- The are many features installed for disabled persons. For the hard of hearing a looped induction system is in place.
- Braille service books are available for blind and partially sighted people.
- Disabled toilets along with ramped access for wheelchairs.
Natural Woodland Burial Ground
- Is available upon request.
- A woodland Columbaria (an above ground vault) is also available.
Oakley Wood Fees
Fees - (2020)
Reception - Monday to Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
Main telephone Number
01926 651 418