Heart of England Crematorium
Heart of England crematorium is privately owned and run by Dignity (Crematorium and Memorial Group) opening its doors in 1995. The modern crematorium building is located approximately 2 miles east from the centre of Nuneaton on Eastboro Way (A4254). The crematorium is set in 13 acres of beautiful Warwickshire countryside. The grounds encompass a memorial garden, a flowing river and brook giving peace and tranquillity to all that visit.
The Heart of England crematorium offers a wide choice of memorials that include rose and private gardens. A recent edition includes a memorial to those that served on active duty in the armed forces.
One Main Chapel.
Services are held every 45 minutes. This will allow for a 30-minute service.
- A Wesley sound system is installed for music to be played at a service if required. The crematorium has thousands of modern and classical tracks to choose from.
- Audio recordings are possible upon request. Advance noticed needed. The cremation fee includes the use of music tracks.
- The are many features installed for disabled persons. For the hard of hearing, a looped induction system is in place.
- Braille service books are available for blind and partially sighted people.
- Disabled toilets along with ramped access for wheelchairs.
- Parking facilities for up to 74 cars, along with blue badge parking for those that require it.
- Included in the fee are scattering or interment of ashes within the Gardens of Remembrance or if required, placing of the ashes into a suitable container for removal and scattering at a later date at a different location.
- Heart of England if requested, will look after the ashes for an indefinite period without charge.
Heart of England Fees
Fees - (2020).
Main telephone Number
02476 350 646 / 02476 354 425.