Rugby has one Crematorium (Rainsbrook cemetery and crematorium) jointly run by Rugby Borough Council and Daventry District Council.
Rainsbrook cemetery is owned and run by Rugby Borough Council. Rainsbrook cemetery and crematorium is located to the south-east of Rugby on Ashlawn Road. Their car park has 100 spaces available. Blue badge parking is also available next to the main building.
Avon Room (up to 130 mourners)
Drayton Room (up to 50 mourners)
Services are held every 60 minutes, however a service has a 45 minute time slot. This will allow for a 30-minute service.
- Both rooms have a classical organ. An organist can be provided free of charge with advance notice.
- Vivedia Music reproduction systems looks after all aspects of sound and music. Vivedia have a collection of over 100,000 music pieces to choose from. If a piece of music you would like is not in their collection, it can be requested via your Funeral Director and will nearly always be sought and made available. CDs and memory sticks cannot be accepted.
- The crematorium has Obitus Webcam system installed. This allows the service to be streamed over a closed Internet group. Your funeral Director will be able to arrange this. It is a safe, easy and non-intrusive system allowing only the people you wish to see the funeral being allowed to view. It is password controlled and operated.
- DVD and CD's can be recorded of the service. Advance notice is required.
- Both rooms have a Projector system installed allowing photographs to be displayed on a large screen. Memory sticks will be required for this. Advance notice being required and memory stick being given to staff at least 48 hours in advance of the service.
Their fees are inclusive of organist, scattering fee and Environmental Levy.
Rainsbrook cemetery and crematorium
Reception - Monday to Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
Main telephone Number
01788 533 715