Following are the services I offer along with the Fee.
Celebration of Life Ceremony:
Consists of, but not limited to:
- An initial visit to you. This first visit may last up to two or so hours.
- A second if required.
- Help and guidance through the various options, aspects, and ideas of a Celebration of Life service.
- Listening to your wishes, would-likes and specifically, how you would like the service to be - by giving advice and making suggestions where needed or asked for by you.
- Make calls, e-Mails and contact with family, friends, colleagues as appropriate for stories, anecdotes, memories, as well as to see if they wish to participate in the service. Contact is made only with your permission.
- Complete access to me via phone (land line), mobile phone, e-Mail and, or via the Contact Form on this website.
- Creation (planning and writing) the ceremony / service.
- Drafting of the Eulogy.
- E-Mailing you the first draft of the Eulogy for your thoughts, additions or even corrections.
- Completing the final Eulogy manuscript.
- Creation of the Ceremony timings and timetable.
- Liaising with your Funeral Director.
- Delivery of the Ceremony.
- You will receive a printed and pdf copy of the Eulogy as a keepsake.
- Aftercare service (see below)
Other services I offer:
Bespoke Celebration of Life Wishes:
This service consists of visiting and talking with you and a person prior to their ultimate death.
- An initial visit to you and the person the arrangements are for. This first visit may last up to two or so hours.
- A second visit if required.
- Help and guidance through the various options, aspects, and ideas of the Celebration of a Life service.
- Listening to their and your wishes; the would-likes and more specifically, how they and you would like the service to be. I will give advice and make suggestions where needed or, if asked for.
- Make calls, e-mails and or contact with family, friends, colleagues as appropriate for stories, anecdotes, and memories. This is totally at your discretion and may not be appropriate at this time.
- Access to me via phone (land line), mobile phone, e-mail and, or via the Contact Form on this website.
- Completing the Eulogy or Memories Manuscript to that date.
- You will receive a copy of the final Manuscript.
Fee - £175.00
Scattering of Ashes Ceremony:
- Help and guidance through the various options, aspects, and ideas for the Scattering of Ashes ceremony.
- Creation (planning and writing) of the Ceremony / service.
- Delivery of the service.
Depending on location, distance, timings and additional services, the cost of travel and overnight accommodation may be required.
- Help and guidance with Bereavement Support - groups, organizations or people - if required and wanted. There is no obligation what-so-ever. I have an extensive library of resources and contacts that may be able to help.
- Names, addresses and contacts relevant to you are available - just ask..
Fee - FREE of CHARGE
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.