- Both rooms have a classical organ. An organist can be provided free of charge with advance notice.
- Vivedia Music reproduction systems looks after all aspects of sound and music. Vivedia have a collection of over 100,000 music pieces to choose from. If a piece of music you would like is not in their collection, it can be requested via your Funeral Director and will nearly always be sought and made available. CDs and memory sticks cannot be accepted.
- The crematorium has Obitus Webcam system installed. This allows the service to be streamed over a closed Internet group. Your funeral Director will be able to arrange this. It is a safe, easy and non-intrusive system allowing only the people you wish to see the funeral being allowed to view. It is password controlled and operated.
- DVD and CD's can be recorded of the service. Advance notice is required.
- Both rooms have a Projector system installed allowing photographs to be displayed on a large screen. Memory sticks will be required for this. Advance notice being required and memory stick being given to staff at least 48 hours in advance of the service.
Avon Room (up to 130 mourners)
Drayton Room (up to 50 mourners)
Reception - Monday to Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
Contact Rainsbrook Cemetery and Crematorium for costs and up-to-date fees.
Rugby Borough Council and Daventry District Council