- Memorial Office
- Book of Remembrance Room
- Parking for 74 cars and 5-disabled
- A Wesley sound system is installed for music to be played at a service if required. The crematorium has thousands of modern and classical tracks to choose from.
- Audio recordings are possible upon request. Advance noticed needed. The cremation fee includes the use of music tracks.
- The are many features installed for disabled persons. For the hard of hearing, a looped induction system is in place.
- Braille service books are available for blind and partially sighted people.
- Disabled toilets along with ramped access for wheelchairs.
- Parking facilities for up to 74 cars, along with blue badge parking for those that require it.
- Included in the fee are scattering or interment of ashes within the Gardens of Remembrance or if required, placing of the ashes into a suitable container for removal and scattering at a later date at a different location.
- Heart of England if requested, will look after the ashes for an indefinite period without charge.
One default Chapel (no name)
Services are held on a 45-minute rotation basis allowing for 30-minutes services.
Dignity (The Crematorium and Memorial Group)